Old Mountain Lanes has offered Kids Bowl Free to all local area children since 2010. Every year we give away 1000's of FRE games and shoe rentals to keep children active throughout the Summer. The program is completely FREE for all local children, and kids can be registered by their parents in a matter of minutes. Once registered, you will be eligible to come pick up your card at our front desk. This card will be used every year for children until the age of 18, so please don't throw them out. Here's how to register:
New Bowlers to the program -
- Register your child online for the program. Each child needs a separate registration.
- Once registered, you may come in and receive your child's card for use for the Summer.
- The card will be pre-loaded with FREE games; one for each day of the Summer. Program will run from the last day of school through August 31st.
Renewing bowlers to the program -
- Register your child online for the program using the card number used last year.
- The card number is on the back of the card and will start with 4 zeros.
- If you lost your card from last year, we will transfer your card information from last year to a brand new card.
- As long as you have placed your card number from last year in the form, you are all set after you hit submit. We will reload your card back to 75 games for you and see you starting the last day of school.
Thanks for taking part in this program!
Just a friendly reminder....once you pick up your cards in person, the registration process will take 24 hours to complete before you can start using your FREE games.
Also, no Kids Bowl Free games are available on rainy days!